SEX (THE BLACK ANGEL) (SULLIVAN, MORROW, HEATON) 1 LYRICS
by NEW MODEL ARMY
Popularity: 49 users have visited this page this week.
- Look at my eyes - you know what it is - I want you, I want you - The way your body moves
beneath that dress - And all the nights I've spent alone in sleeplessness
- It's a hunger that we can fill - Racing, racing - And every nerve tingles with it - I want you,
I want you
- You know the way that I can make you feel - Of all the faces in the crowd, there's only you
- Pull down your hair a little - Open your mouth a little - You're beautiful, you're the best
- This feeling that you know oh so well - Your oldest friend from the fires, the fires of hell
- And I want you now - Driving down - Driving down - Into the fires
- Every stretch and move is like a dream - Eating, biting, scratching - And all there is, is these
racing pulses - And the breathing
Forget all the lies that they gave to you - Believe in this 'cos how could this feeling not be
true - Driving down - Driving down - And I want you now . . . now . . .
Home<< Previous Page Next page>>